10 Christian Values Every Kid Should Know
- How to peer-pressure-proof your child
- A list of creative ways for your kid to say no
- Effective ways to enhance self-respect
- Understanding your child’s stages of maturity
- The importance of eliciting just the right amount of emotional arousal.
Drawing from her multicultural experience, Habenicht discusses role modeling, dinner dialogue, journaling, posters, stories, questions, role playing, drawing, praying together, and many other strategies for planting values in growing hearts. Each chapter is brimming with suggestions for family activities, along with suggestions of what to do when a child has trouble learning that particular value. Your child will be a well-adjusted adolescent before you exhaust the wealth of resources in this book.